$400.00 is the minimum pet deposit, per pet.
$200.00 of pet deposit is a non-refundable fee, unless otherwise specified in your lease
- Acceptance / application of pets is allowed during Lease / Application Signing or Renewal Process.
- All residents of the property are responsible for pet and damage caused by pet.
- Any damage caused by pet, will be deducted from deposits.
- Applying for a pet in no way guarantees approval.
- If damages exceed amount of the deposits the remainder of the damage will be the residents’ responsibility.
- Pet deposits will not be refunded until the expiration of the lease contract and/or renewal period has expired.
- Pets must be less than 30 lbs.
- Pets must be over 2 years old.
- Pets not allowed under any circumstance:
– Doberman Pinschers
– German Shepherds
- Management and the owner of the property must approve all pets, in writing, before the pet is allowed on the premises.
- Under no circumstances will pets be allowed on new carpet or carpet in very good condition.
- Without written approval there will be a $100.00 fine for each pet and an additional $10.00 charge per day per pet each day there after.