If you’re looking to explore the homes for sale BCS Texas has to offer, you’ve come to the right place! Bryan-College Station, home of Texas A&M University, is consistently ranked as one of the most livable metropolitan areas in the nation. Ideally located among three of the country’s 10 largest cities (Dallas, Houston and San Antonio) and just one hour from the state capitol of Austin, BCS, Texas is home to a combined population that approaches 160,000. The community, highlighted by the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, has a wealth of excellent school systems, world-class shopping centers, hospitals and restaurants, and seemingly endless recreational pursuits. These twin cities are also home to a high proportion of professional people and feature many of the advantages of a cosmopolitan center without the disadvantages of a congested metropolis.
Homes For Sale Bryan/College Station Texas
Popularly known as “Aggieland,” Bryan/College Station is home to a wealth of real estate options ranging from rental homes to exceptional luxury homes for sale. Whether you’re a Texas A&M student looking for student housing, a professional moving to the area for work, or a family in search of a single-family home on multiple acres, you’ll find it all here among the homes for sale BCS Texas has to offer. You’ll also find that Bryan/College Station, Texas is home to a wide variety of residential neighborhoods and subdivisions, each with their own charm, atmosphere and amenities. From urban condominium complexes to rural subdivisions with spacious acreage, there is something for buyers and budgets of all types.
With numerous subdivisions and neighborhoods to choose from, let’s take a look at some of the ones you can choose from.
- Austin’s Colony and Austin’s Estates: Located in Bryan, east of Highway 6 and northeast of Booneville Road, this neighborhood is home to approximately 360 homes of traditional style. Built from 1994 to present, homes range from approximately 1,500 square feet to over 3,500 square feet. You’ll also find a wooded trail, park, tennis courts, movie theatre and shopping center. Both an elementary and high school are also located within the community.
- Brentwood/Eastmark Subdivisions: Located west of Highway 6, off of Southwest Parkway between Texas Ave. and Dartmouth, these two subdivisions offer traditional character with more than 150 homes ranging from 1,100 square feet and up. Home to walking trails and the Wolf Pen Amphitheater, residents can enjoy live concerts and sit-in movies throughout the year. There is even a public ice skating rink called the Spirit Ice Arena where locals can enjoy public skating, figure skating, lessons, hockey and more.
- Park Meadow: Located to the west of the Boonville Road and University intersection, Park Meadow offers a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle, yet is close enough to enjoy the convenience that BCS offers. Offering a beautiful community pool and park, the community is the ideal location for both families and professionals.
- Traditions: Located off W. Villa Maria, east of 47, the homes in the Traditions subdivision range from 1,700 square foot condominiums to sprawling estates over 5,100 square feet in size. The Traditions Golf Course, home to the Texas A&M golf teams, is another beautiful draw to this exceptional community. The majority of the housing options here are homes, while there are condominiums and villas available. Most homes were built from 2004 to today.
- Woodland Hills: Located east of Highway 6, off of Green Prairie Road, the Woodland Hills neighborhood features homes built between 2001 and present, with a distinct traditional style. Homes range from approximately 1,800 to 2,500 square feet, and are surrounded by beautiful playgrounds, walking trails and picnic areas.
These, of course, are just a few of the neighborhood choices available to those seeing Bryan- College Station Texas real estate. To learn more about the homes for sale BCS Texas has to offer, Realtor Myke Leatham and her team of professionals welcome you to contact them today. They can help you learn how to search for College Station TX real estate for sale and look forward to sharing their knowledge and experience with you. Connect with them today to learn more and to begin your search.
With more than two decades of experience and as a Realtor that is consistently ranked among the Top 1 percent of Realtors nationwide, let Myke and her team be your guide to BCS homes for sale. She looks forward to hearing from you soon. Connect today!