College Station, incorporated in 1938 and best known for being the home of the main campus of Texas A&M University, is a city located in East Central Texas, within Brazos County, and is home to just over 230,000 residents. The metro area is comprised of the Bryan and College Station communities, and together, they make up the 15th largest metro area in Texas. In fact, College Station was recently ranked the second-fastest growing U.S. city! Named “The Most Educated City in Texas” by Money Magazine in 2006, College Station receives tremendous research projects and endeavors from Texas A&M University, from institutions such as NASA, the National Science Foundation, the Office of Naval Research, and the National Institute of Health.
Business and technology are also thriving in College Station, with hubs such as the Texas A&M University Research Park, a sprawling research park designed to allow businesses the opportunity to partner and work directly with the university. Several companies and nonprofits have also settled in the research park, adding to the strong economy. College Station is also home to other business centers, including Spring Creek Corporate Campus and the Business Center at College Station.
Choosing the right Realtors in College Station is an important factor in buying or selling real estate in College Station Texas. I’m Myke Leatham, and my team and I look forward to being YOUR Realtors in College Station. We strive to consistently provide the highest level of service for our clients, both before and after the sale. When you’re searching real estate College Station TX, we welcome the opportunity to earn your business and not only meet, but exceed your goals.
Real Estate Agent in College Station
College Station is more than just home to Texas A&M University or a small college town; rather, it is a thriving city with a charming, small town feel. There truly is something for everyone here, from attractions and sporting events, to plenty of dining and entertainment options. Particularly if you are unfamiliar with the area or new to town, it is important that your Realtors in College Station are able and willing to inform you about the city and all it has to offer, to better assist you in your purchase.
In addition to the being one of the country’s best places for business and employment, College Station also has plenty to offer for families. Let’s take a look at some of our favorites.
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum – a 90 acre site designed to preserve the records and artifacts of George Bush.
- Blue Bell Creamery – Ranking as one of the top 3 best-selling ice creams in the country, Blue Bell Creamery makes their ice cream the old fashioned way. Guided tours are offered at the production facilities, Monday through Friday.
- Messina Hof Winery and Resort – the most awarded and renowned Texas wine, in both national and international competitions. In addition to the winery, Messina Hof offers guests The Vintage House restaurant, and The Villa bed and breakfast.
- Downtown Bryan – Bryan’s downtown offers plenty of options for everyone in a charming setting, including night life, live music, dining and shopping.
- Kingsbury Blueberry Farm – With 4 varieties of organically grown blueberries to offer, Kingsbury Blueberry Farm invites you to bring your own buckets and pick as many blueberries as you’d like, for only $3 per pound!
- Texas A&M Athletics – as one of the largest public universities in the nation, and part of the famous Southeastern Conference, the university’s athletic program plays a large role in the local community and economy.
College Station boasts a very centralized location, making day trips a popular option for residents to get away and enjoy all that Texas has to offer. Austin and Houston are both less than 2 hours away, and you can get to Dallas/Ft. Worth or San Antonio in only 3.5 hours.
College Station offers a wide variety of real estate choices, from housing perfect for students, such as apartments to luxury homes and estates. The city also offers plenty of family friendly neighborhoods and subdivisions, with price ranges that run the entire gamut.
When you’re ready to take the next steps in learning more about College Station real estate, my team and I are standing by and look forward to serving and assisting in the search for your perfect home. With unmatched experience in the College Station market, I offer experience and expertise to all buyers and sellers, from renters and first-time buyers to even the most seasoned and knowledgeable investors. Search our listings on our website, and then call or connect today. We look forward to hearing from you!