Be Your Own Boss!
Are you paying desk fees but you’re never there? Most realtors absolutely HATE giving up a huge percentage of the transaction to a Broker. Experienced Real Estate Agents should not have to split commissions. Keep more of your hard-earned cash.
Many licensed realtors work part-time, have an additional job, or live out of town. Sometimes it’s difficult to work from an office. Or perhaps they just want to work from their own home. This is simple. You do the work… you keep your paycheck!
- You need to have an active Texas Real Estate license through the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). Join the Bryan/College Station Board of Realtors so you’ll have access to the local MLS. Brazos County Realty will be your acting broker in order that it complies with TREC’s licensing requirements.
- How Realtors are paid? We charge a one-time set-up fee which includes the Secretary of State’s and TREC’s filing fees. Then, we charge a low monthly rate plus a nominal transaction fee to coordinate closings and take phone calls on your behalf. That’s it! If you need help with your transactions, we’re here for you. That simple!
- What about my license? All that our Realtors need is their Active Texas Salesperson license.
- What else? All commissions are yours to keep! We don’t charge splits, desk fees, advertising, franchise, or E and O expenses. We do provide referral fees to each other for shared leads. The office has a full time experienced Office Manager who gets a small fee for every transaction at closing. That’s it.
- My license? All that you need is an Active Texas Salespersons license and be a member of the local board of realtors. An individual broker’s license is not required.
- Time? It takes approximately 24 business hours to transfer a license online.
- Signage? Brazos County Realty provides signage. If you want to list properties, you will need to purchase your own name riders to go on the signs, we can help.
- When will my broker find out I’m leaving? Once you have filled out the transfer online at TREC your former broker will be notified automatically.
- Experience? Our realtors range in experience from 2 years and up. It boils down to how much help you need and your desire to be your own boss.
- Office, Phones, and Memberships? You are to provide your own office (or home office) as well as licenses, memberships, dues. Brazos County Realty will provide E&O Insurance, signage, and a place to meet your clients if needed.
- Location? Brazos County Realty is located within about 10 minutes to Texas A&M University. We can carry your license if you sell in Brazos or surrounding counties. Work from your own home office. Brazos County Realty is available for your client meetings etc… Let’s discuss your needs.
- Advertising? Most agents spend a boatload of money on websites, newspaper advertising, internet marketing, flyers, and direct mail. You won’t have to do that anymore unless you want to. Keep your own website if you have one. You will need to include Brazos County Realty on all of your personal advertising and on your website as well as linking to Brazos County Realty’s website and your own personal bio. Brazos County Realty does all the advertising. We can provide you with our website and market you personally at www.CollegeStationHomes.com. You will have access to multiple social media sites, and marketing sites that Brazos County pays for. Keep more of your hard-earned commissions in your own pocket!
- Board Membership? We are members of the Bryan/College Station Associations of Realtors ®, including HAR (Houston Association of Realtors ®). We have access to properties not only in the Bryan and College Station area, in Brazos County and Houston area, but all surrounding counties as well. Burleson, Grimes, Washington, Milam, Leon, and Robertson counties.
- Help? We provide assistance in getting you up and running. Meet clients at the Brazos County Realty Office, or work from your own home. If you need us to assist with contracts, closings, or other real estate issues, we are here to help on an as-needed basis.
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Texas Secretary of State
- About Myke and Brazos County Realty
Call Brazos County Realty to discuss the possibilities. 979-693-0201, or email Myke at [email protected].