Realtors: Be your own boss! Are you paying desk fees but you’re never there? Most realtors absolutely HATE giving up a huge percentage of the transaction to a Broker. Experienced Real Estate Agents should not have to split commissions. Keep more of your hard earned cash. Many licensed realtors work part time, have an additional job, or live out of town. Sometimes it’s difficult to work from an office. Or perhaps they just want to work from their own home. This is simple. You do the work… you keep your paycheck!
- You need to have an active Texas Real Estate license through the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). Join the Bryan/College Station Board of Realtors so you’ll have access to the local MLS. Brazos County Realty will be your acting broker in order that it complies with TREC’s licensing requirements.
- How Realtors are paid? We charge a one-time set-up fee which includes the Secretary of State’s and TREC’s filing fees. Then, we charge $200 per month plus a nominal transaction fee to coordinate closings, and take phone calls on your behalf. That’s it! If you need help with your transactions, we’re here for you. If you don’t have a transaction any given month, your fees can accumulate and be paid when you do have a closing! That simple!
- What about my license? All that our Realtors need is their Texas Salesperson license.
- What else? All commissions are yours to keep! We don’t charge splits, desk fees, advertising, franchise, or E and O expenses. We have a full time experienced transaction coordinator who gets small fee for every transaction. That’s it.
- My license? All that you need is a Texas Salespersons license. An individual broker’s license is not required.
- Time? It takes about 15-20 days to receive a TREC LLC Brokers license.
- Signage? Brazos County Realty provides signage. If you want to list properties, you will need to purchase your own name riders to go on the signs.
- When will my broker find out I’m leaving? Not until you are ready. You may want to wait until your new broker’s license is returned from TREC before making the move.
- Experience? Our realtors range in experience from 2 years and up. It boils down to how much help you need and your desire to be your own boss.
- Office, Phones, and Memberships? You are to provide your own office (or home office) as well as licenses, memberships, dues. Brazos County Realty will provide office equipment, E&O Insurance, signage, and a place to meet your clients if needed.
- Location? Brazos County Realty is located within about 10 minutes to Texas A&M University. We can carry your license if you sell in this area. Work from your own home office. Brazos County Realty is available for your client meetings etc… Let’s discuss your needs.
- Advertising? Most agents spend a boat load of money on websites, newspaper advertising, internet marketing, flyers, and direct mail. You won’t have to do that anymore unless you want to. Brazos County Realty does all the advertising. We can provide you with our website and market you at www.CollegeStationHomes.com. You will have access to multiple social media sites, the MLX, IDX, and marketing sites that Brazos County pays for. Keep more of your hard earned commissions in your own pocket!
- Board Membership? We are members of the Bryan/College Station Associations of Realtors in Texas, including HAR (Houston). We have access to properties not only in the Bryan and College Station area, in the Brazos County and Houston, but all surrounding counties as well. Burleson, Grimes, Washington, Milam, Leon, Robertson counties.
- Help? We provide assistance in getting you up and running. Meet clients at the Brazos County Realty Office, or work from your own home. If you need us to assist with contracts, closings, or other real estate issues, we are here to help on an as needed basis. Most of our assistance is free of charge.
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Texas Secretary of State
- About Myke and Brazos County Realty
Call Brazos County Realty to discuss the possibilities. 979-693-0201, or email Myke at [email protected]tate.com.