ANSWER: You must give at least 90 days written notice of termination or intent to move out.
To assure your deposit is refunded:
- Complete for the full term of your lease and/or renewal period.
- Do not be delinquent in your rent or other sums owed when you move out.
- Give written notice, your forwarding address, and self addressed stamped envelope.
- Leave the premises in a clean condition and follow any other lease provisions regarding your security deposit refund, see Move Out Guide
- You cannot deduct the amount of the security deposit from your last month’s rent.
- Complete a Notice of Intent to Vacate & Move Out Guide