If you choose to use a satellite provider you must pay a satellite deposit.
Some Condos and Townhouse associations will not allow satellite equipment.
- Satellite Deposit is $200.00
- Satellite Deposit is refundable and will be added to your total Security Deposit.
- Satellite Deposit is required to insure the equipment is removed from the property and is not installed improperly.
- Satellite Deposit will be held if equipment is installed improperly or not removed at the expiration of the lease contract.
- You must complete the proper paperwork before the satellite is installed, installers will not install equipment with out landlord or owner approval.