- Any charge specified in the lease or any charge resulting from you breaking the lease.
- Charges for damages, wear and tear resulting from negligence, carelessness, accident or abuse on your part.
- The reasonable cost of cleaning if you fail to properly clean before you leave.
- Please see the Move Out Guide for written cleaning instructions.
- Unpaid rent and other unpaid charges listed in your lease, such as those for late rent payment, returned checks, missing furniture or fixtures, keys you don’t return to the management, etc.
Any deduction must be listed in a written description and itemization mailed to you on or before 30 days after your lease contract expires. However, there is no obligation that you be furnished this information if you have not paid all of your rent or if you have not given your forwarding address in writing.