Brazos County Realty is here to take care of your housing needs in the Bryan College Station Real Estate Market we keep you informed of upcoming events in the Brazos Valley. Halloween is just around the corner! Since Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year, Bryan-College Station is offering many different family friendly events throughout the week. While Trick-or-Treating is always fun, these community events allow the kids to dress up and fill their bags up with candy in a safe environment! The following are just a few of the exciting events going on around town.
Visit our website for College Station homes for sale as well as College Station Real Estate rentals. View the Active properties currently for sale in the Bryan College Station, TX area.
Lake Walk 4107 Lake Atlas Dr.
\\ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY BCS\\
*Interested in volunteering at our pumpkin patch? Please email [email protected]*
Covenant Presbyterian Church
220 Rock Prairie Rd
Trunk or Treat Locations:
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints
- 2815 Welsh Ave. College Station
- 5:30 pm
- 4-7 pm
- This event will take place at our weekly Tuesday market, The Local. We will have vendors, food trucks and of course trick or treating for the kids! More details to come.
St Luke’s UMC
- 2700 W. Villa Maria Rd. Bryan
- 6-8 pm
- Show off your elaborate costumes at our Trunk or Treat! We will have a fun and safe environment including a bounce house, cake walk, and so much more!
First Christian Church
- 900 South Ennis, Bryan, TX 77803
- 6:00-7:30 pm
Other Events by date:
- Grace Bible Church Southwood campus
- 6-8 pm
- It is an evening full of free food, game booths, train rides, bounce houses, door prizes, and so much more!
4001 E 29th Ste 75
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m
- The museum will have games, crafts, spooky stories and candy-free trick-or-treating. The event is included with the price of admission.
- First United Methodist Church
- 506 E. 29th Bryan
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- 6:00 to 8 p.m.
- Festivities include games, food, candy, train rides, hay rides, inflatables and prize drawings.
- Admission is free.
- The College Station Noon and Evening Lions Club will be offering free vision screenings for children and will be accepting donations of gently used eyeglasses.
- The church is located at 3885 Copperfield Drive in Bryan.
Wolf Pen Creek Park, located at 1015 Colgate Drive.
Big “Kid” Events:
October 31 & Nov 3
Fright Nights Haunted House– Downtown Bryan
Palace Theater 105 S Main
Halloween Safety Tips:
Help keep your trick-or-treaters happy and safe this Halloween with these important tips:
Carving jack-o’-lanterns? Use battery operated candles and remember to turn them off!
Go trick-or-treating in a group and communicate where you will be going.
Add reflective tape to costumes and trick-or-treat bags.
Use well-lit streets and always use the sidewalk.
If no sidewalk is available, walk at the far edge of the roadway facing traffic.
Do not cut across yards or use alleys. Use designated crosswalks.
Don’t assume you have the right of way. Drivers may not see you!
Brought to you by Brazos County Realty, LLC. Call 979-693-0201 for all your College Station Real Estate Needs.