College Station, located in beautiful Brazos County, is nestled in the heart of the Brazos Valley, in part of the region known as the Texas Triangle. College Station is best known for being the home of the main campus of Texas A&M University, the flagship university in the Texas A&M University System.
Texas A&M holds a triple designation as a Land Sea and Space Grant institution speaks not only to the massive scope of the university’s research endeavors, but it also demonstrates the fact that College Station is a great place to live, learn, and work.
If you are considering a move to Bryan College Station, or if you have recently moved here from another area or city, then you are likely trying to learn a whole new routine. There are so many new things to learn and figure out in a new city — where to buy groceries, the best spots for coffee and lunch, and so much more.
One of the most important decisions that you will make in your new home is choosing your College Station medical professionals. The number of College Station medical professionals continues to grow, in order to meet the demand of a booming population.
With this in mind, my team and I have put together a list of College Station medical professionals, that we hope will be helpful for you and your family.
Family / General Practice and Internists:
- Dr. David P. Buras. Dr. Buras and his staff rate high in the areas of professionalism and kindness.
- Dr. Russell B. Bacak. Dr. Bacak’s patients appreciate the spiritual center to his practice, and his low costs.
- Dr. Audrey Ormberg. Dr. Ormberg’s patients appreciate her knowledge and thoroughness, and her vast knowledge on a wide range of topics.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. L. Justin Gayle.
- Dr. Margaret P. Appleton. Dr. Appleton’s patients love her for her attention to detail and her efficiency. Her appointments are quick, but she is careful to be sure to answer any and all of your questions.
- Dr. Amy L. Harrell. Dr. Harrell is known by her patients for her kind and gentle nature, and she makes sure to take her time with each patient, answering any questions they may have.
Oncology / Hematology
- Dr. Juddi Yeh. Dr. Yeh takes her time to explain situations and diagnoses to her patients, and they report never feeling rushed.
Physical Therapy / Pain Management
- Dr. Benjamin Dudycha. Dr. Dudycha has a way of making his patients feel at ease, and is exceptional in the areas of pain management and physical therapy.
- Dr. Daniel G. Ransom. For the younger members of your family, Dr. Ransom comes highly recommended. He is very informative with parents, and makes sure to answer any and all questions.
- Dr. Jay M. Erickson. Dr. Erickson’s patients often reference his passion for dentistry, and they are thrilled that this passion is demonstrated through the care that he provides to his patients.
- Dr. Dickie Rychetsky. Dr. Rychetsky and his staff are punctual and efficient, willing to work patients in when they come early, and spend time explaining things.
Who to Visit in Case of Emergency
Of course, from time to time, situations arise that will require more immediate, emergency attention. In these cases, you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of in College Station. The College Station Medical Center is a top rated, full service hospital that boasts a great emergency department. The average wait time in the ER is around 15-20 minutes, making it a great option when time is of the essence.
I am Myke Leatham, and I would love to be your local real estate resource for the Bryan College Station area. Whether you are searching for helpful tips for buying or selling your College Station home or you are the market for College Station houses for rent, I would love to help you in any way possible.
When you choose to work with my team, you can expect the very best in client service — we guarantee it. The process starts with a complimentary consultation, to better determine the needs of you and your family. Next, we will go to work for you, delivering search results and listings straight to your inbox. You will stay informed every step of the way, with weekly reports sent to you showing everything that we have done and the progress that is being made.
When you are ready to take the first steps toward buying or selling your College Station home, or if you just want to know where to get the best steak in town, feel free to give me a call or connect with me online. I look forward to hearing from you!