College Station is a thriving city in Brazos County, Texas, nestled in the heart of the Brazos Valley in East Central Texas. College Station is most well known as being the home of Texas A&M University. College Station consistently ranks among the fastest growing cities in the United States, and for good reason. College Station has something to offer for everyone, regardless of what you are looking for. In addition to the fantastic real estate and many local attractions and shopping destinations, one of the best things about living in College Station is — hands down — the dining. College Station has some of the best restaurants that you will find in Texas. If you are new to the area or planning a visit, or maybe if you are just looking for a couple of new places to try out for dinner, you have come to the right place!
Below are my picks for College Station’s Top 10 Restaurants, in no particular order — they are all so good, it’s hard to choose!
- If you like Japanese cuisine or sushi, be sure not to miss 40 Tempura Japanese Grill. 2551 Texas Ave S, College Station. 979-703-4034
- 1541 Pastries and Coffee has some of the best pastries you will ever try! 1808 Brothers Blvd. Suite H, College Station. 979-703-1878.
- This is Texas, after all… so what would a top 10 list be without a few barbeque joints? C & J Bar-B-Que Market is especially popular with the local, and there are three area locations to choose from.
- Dickey’s BBQ is another popular barbeque spot. Be sure to try their famous sides! 2297 East Rudder Freeway, College Station. 979-696-5400.
- If you are in the mood for steak, then look no further than the Bell Ranch Steakhouse. 801 University Drive East, College Station. 979-694-4929.
- If you are in the mood for more upscale dining, be sure to check out The Republic, which was established in 1836. 701 University Drive East, College Station. 979-260-4120.
- Veritas Wine and Bistro. Spend some time tasting through their impressive wine list, and enjoy the food that this unique spot has to offer! 830 University Drive East, College Station. 979-268-3251.
- The Vintage House is located in nearby Bryan, Texas — so while it is not technically located in College Station, it is definitely worth the drive! This restaurant features an impressive menu — and an equally impressive ambiance. 4545 Old Reliance Rd, Bryan.
- If you are craving seafood, you will want to check out Fish Daddy’s Grill House. 1611 University Drive East, College Station. 979-260-1161
- When you are in the mood for Italian, make your way over to Cenare Italian Cuisine. 404 University Drive East, College Station. 979-696-7311.
…and that’s it! My picks for College Station’s Top 10 Restaurants!
Where to Eat in College Station
Of course, I can offer local advice on so much more than just where to eat. In addition to having opinions on College Station’s Top 10 Restaurants, I also pride myself on being your local real estate expert on all things College Station. I am Myke Leatham, and I am proud to be your Realtor of choice in Brazos County, Texas. My team and I are thrilled that you have found us, and we hope you will spend some time getting to know us and our site, and browse through the information here to learn more about life in Brazos County — and why we all love to call this area home!
Some of the most common questions I am asked as a Realtor include:
- Where is the best area for my family?
- What are 10 things to know when buying a home?
- Where are the best schools?
- How much home can I afford?
- What is the cost of living in Brazos County in relation to the rest of the state?
I love to answer all of these questions — and more — for my clients. Whether you are looking for Texas A&M housing for your favorite Aggie, or if your family is considering a move to beautiful Brazos County, I would be more than happy to help you find the home that is just right for you and your needs. Browse through my current listings, and then give me a call or connect with me online today. I look forward to hearing from you!