Are you new to the Brazos County area? If you are, first of all – welcome to Brazos County! I am thrilled that you are here, and although I may be slightly partial and biased, I think you are going to absolutely love living here!
As a seasoned real estate professional, I understand that a move to a new area can be especially stressful. In fact, moving has been listed as one of the most stressful experiences a person will go through. As your real estate expert, I am committed to making it my job to make your real estate transaction as stress free and easy as possible. One of the first things my clients who are new to the area ask me about is Brazos County local businesses. Getting acclimated in your new city is one of the best things that you do to make yourself feel at home. To help you with this transition, I have put together a helpful list of Brazos County local businesses.
Our Local Vendors
Super Markets. One of the first things that you will want to do after you move in is to stock the kitchen in your new home. To help you with this crucial first step, here are a list of local super markets:
- Kroger. There are several Kroger stores located throughout College Station and Bryan, Texas. Many new residents appreciate frequenting a national chain grocery store. Most of the time, stores are designed and branded in a similar fashion, which allows them to feel immediately at ease in the new store. Further more, shoppers are comfortable with the product offers, and the stores should be laid out in a similar fashion.
- Target. It’s true – Target offers more than just towels and sunscreen! Target shoppers are some of the most loyal shoppers out there. If you are a Target enthusiast, you are in luck – Brazos County offers a Super Target, that offers just about anything you would find at a traditional grocery store, including fresh produce.
- Brazos Natural Foods. If you are searching for a more natural or organic alternative to traditional foods, then you will want to be sure to stop by Brazos Natural Foods, located at 4303 S Texas Avenue, in Bryan. Brazos Natural Foods carries a wide range of natural food products, including dry groceries, frozen foods, and vegetarian and vegan options.
Department Stores. Department stores are large stores that carry a wide range of consumer packaged goods in different product categories, known simply as departments. Here are some of the more popular department stores in Brazos County:
- Kohl’s. Central Station, 1701 Texas Ave S. College Station, TX. (979) 694-6529
- Bealls. Post Oak Mall, 1500 Harvey Rd. College Station, TX. (979) 764-0052
- JC Penney. 1500 Harvey Rd. Post Oak Mall, College Station, TX. (979) 764-1600
- Macy’s. 1508 Harvey Road. Post Oak Mall, College Station, TX. (979) 764-3258
- Dillards. 1504 Harvey Blvd. Post Oak Mall, College Station, TX. (979) 764-0014
Barber or Beauty Shops. As a Texas woman, I can safely — and authoritatively — say that the relationship you have with your hair stylist is one of the most important new relationships that you will form. To help you with this transition, here are a list of several salons in the area:
- Chrome. 1501 University Dr E #210. College Station, TX. (979) 268-1398
- Celebrity Spa and Salon. 4081 TX-6 Suite 601. College Station, TX. (979) 690-6200
- Ra Salon and Spa. 12909 FM 2154 #200. College Station, TX. (979) 820-7099
- Hypnotik Salon. 118 Walton Dr. College Station, TX. (979) 846-0011
- Maroon and White Barber Shop. 1506 Holleman Dr. College Station, TX. (979) 703-6404
- Southgate Barbers. 308 George Bush Dr. College Station, TX. (979) 693-5587
I hope that this list of Brazos County local businesses gives you a good start to making Brazos County feel like home. If you have any questions about your new home, such as how to make your home in College Station Texas energy efficient, I hope that you will connect with me to find out more. As a leading real estate professional, I specialize in all areas of Bryan College Station real estate and would love to connect you with you dream Brazos County home. Browse through my current listings and then call or connect with me online to get started today!