November 14-January 4
Monday –Thursday 6-11 pm Drive Thru available Dec 1-4 & 8-11.
Friday 6-midnight Hayride & Carriage only Nov. 22-30; Dec 5-7; Dec 12-Jan. 4th. Saturday 3-midnight
- Holiday Magic-Sue Haswell Memorial Park -5:30-8:30 pm Join the City of Bryan for a free holiday event-letters to Santa, Holiday crafts & games, sledding on a real snow hill, train rides, hot chocolate & cookies, and pictures with Santa.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony 7 pm George Bush Presidential Library & Museum Join us as we light the George Bush Presidential Library Center’s Community Christmas Tree! Modeled after the tree lighting ceremony that takes place annually on the White House grounds, the ceremony begins at 7 p.m. and will include musical entertainment, a celebrity guest tree lighter and a public reception. Throughout the month, we encourage people to take their family pictures in front of the beautifully decorated, beautifully lit tree
- First Friday in Downtown Bryan 6-10 Join us downtown for Spirit of Giving First Friday! Live music, great shopping and dining all evening. Free movie showing at Gloria Sale Park at dusk.
- Christmas at the Creek-Wolf Pen Creek Park 6-10 pm
- Christmas at the Creek-Wolf Pen Creek Park 10 am – 10 pm Activities include: a live nativity, synthetic ice skating rink, 20-foot Purple Monster slide, hayrides, dance performances, inflatable’s, petting zoo, live entertainment, movies, costume contests, photos with Santa at the Arts Council of Brazos Valley and much more. On Saturday, Dec. 6, find the perfect gift at the Holiday Vendor Village, where you’ll find a variety of arts, crafts, jewelry, candles and more.
- Breakfast with Santa 9 am to noon Lincoln Recreation Center Face painting, arts and crafts, coloring activities, entertainment & more for free
- Holidays in the Rotunda 10 am – 3:30 pm George Bush Presidential Library and Museum’s Rotunda and Classroom Get into the holiday spirit with our annual Holidays in the Rotunda celebration Dec. 6 at the Bush Library and Museum! This free event takes place in front of the museum’s magnificently decorated 19-foot Christmas tree in the rotunda, and live entertainment and Santa’s workshop will get you in the yuletide spirit. Children will be able to make holiday ornaments in the classroom, while a variety of entertainers will keep things festive in the rotunda. There will be cookies, hot chocolate and punch served during the activities
- Jingle Bell Fun Run 25th Annual Jingle Bell Fun Run A two-mile run from University Dr & South College to Texas Ave & Villa Maria. Sign up ends December 30th
- 88th annual B/CS Christmas parade Bring the entire family to this years Bryan-College Station Christmas Parade. Look for Santa Claus on the last float and enjoy theTwelve Days of Christmas themed event. Come early to claim your spot along University Drive and Texas Avenue.
- Nutcracker Story Time Ballet 6 pm Clara B. Mounce Library and Ballet Brazos will present highlights from one of the world’s most famous ballets as the library hosts the event. Free Admission. Seating begins at 5:30 with cookies served. For more information:
- Downtown Bryan Christmas Parade 6:30-9 pm Join us for the Christmas Parade Downtown to see floats with lights and lots of Christmas spirit!